Sunday, May 17, 2009

Tiny Hawks




Tiny Hawks are a two piece mathy hardcore/screamo band from Providence, Rhode Island. There's drums, guitar, and both of the guys yell. Fantastic lyrics delivered through great vocals. It's not really screamo, but there isn't really a good word to describe them, they have a very unique sound. Sounds similar to Daniel Striped Tiger and 1994!. They formed in 2003 and are on a hiatus right now I believe. They only have two releases, but I really hope they come back soon and release some new material, because I just keep listening to these two over and over again.

Fingers Become Bridges (2005)

DOWNLOAD
8 Song EP, their debut, one of the most unique albums I've ever heard.

People Without End (2006)

DOWNLOAD
First full-length, not really any change in style. This took me much longer to get into, but once I did, it was definitely worth it.

1 comment: